No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
The iron goat trial hike look out.
Skykomish Ranger DIstrict
74920 NE Stevens Pass Highway, PO Box 305, Skykomish, WA 98288 Phone 360-677-2414
US 2 Mile Post 50, one mile east of the town of Skykomish
You need to get a permit to go on hike and can get
Links for hikes and passes use links:
wta.org; alltrails.com; pnwhikes.com; fs.usda.gov
Old growth forests and wilderness areas throughout this region are intertwined with hiking trails. www.fs.usda.gov/okawen, wta.org
1. Barcley Creek Trail - North on Barclay Creek Rd #6024 at Baring. A scenic comfortable hike that meanders through mossy old growth forest on its way to Barclay Lake. NW forest Pass required.
2. Wallace Falls State Park 2 miles north-east of Gold Bar, excellent 6.5 mile round trip loop trail offers panoramic views from the top of the 265’falls.
3. Iron Goat Interpretive Site and Trailhead- Milepost 58.3- This remote of the 1892 rail line of the Great Northern Railroad has been developed into a rest stop with short and long trail option and a historic caboose on display.
4. Lake Serene - 27 switch backs after a mile in. Beautiful lake at top and some snow in spring
5. Deception Falls- Milepost 56. Th is loop trail descends into a moss-drenched forest and meanders along rocky streams. Picnic area, nature loop, restrooms.
6. Rock climbing- Index town wall, a 500 foot vertical climb
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.